Monday, July 16, 2012
Top 10 Quotes: "Young Guns"
This is was one of my most popular posts on my original blogs, so it seems fitting that I repost it. These quotes are in no particular order of awesomeness:
1. Dirty Steve: Did you see the size of that chicken?
2. Billy: See, if you got three or four good pals, why, then you got yourself a tribe. There ain't nothin' stronger than that.
3. Chavez: Many nights, my friend...many nights, I held a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're all right.
4. John Tunstall: We're congregated here to learn to read and write. You'll need more than skill with a firearm to succeed in the new world, Billy.
5. Billy: You have to test yourself every day, gentlemen. Once you stop testin' yourself, you get slow. And when that happens, they kill you.
6. Dirty Steve: (repeatedly about Billy) He ain't all there, is he?
7. Charley: You sent a lamb into the slaughter and he walked out a king sheep.
8. Doc: Trouble? You think I look like trouble? I'm a poet, carrying flowers, of all things.
9. Billy: Reap the whirlwind, Sheriff Brady. Reap it!
10. Charley: We work for Mr. Tunstall as regulators. We regulate any stealin' of his property and we're damn good, too. Mr. Tunstall's got a soft spot for runaways, derelicts, vagrant types. But you can't be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean. Earn your keep.
Did I miss your favorite? Let me know in the comments!