- "I think you're so blinded by inconsolable rage that you don't care who you hurt. When you can't tell your friends from your enemies, it's time to go."
- "Oh, this is Hill Valley, although I can't imagine hell being much worse."
- "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."
- "No one will go near it. People think it's 'aunted. And who's to say they're wrong? You see, years ago, somethin 'appened up there. Somefin not very nice."
- "I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!"
- "I don't bend over. It's too hard to stand straight again."
- "Does Aunt Ginny have barn? Maybe we could have the trial there. I can sew the costumes and maybe his Uncle Goober can be the judge."
- "You could kick the shit outta me in a fair fight; I know that. You're a little faster 'n me, strong enough. But I'm always gonna win. See, you fight schoolyard rules. Every time I lay down, you're done. Me, I fight 'til I'm dead...or the other guy is."
- "What is my goal? To make you a happy, well-adjusted gangster?"
- "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm afraid of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."
- "Comin' up is Diehard Night. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won a pennant."
- "I got a judge just achin' to throw me in jail, slaughtered pigs, giant loud whistles. I ain't slept in 5 days. I got no money, a dress code problem. And a little murder case, which in the balance holds the lives of 2 innocent kids."
- "Are you a Mexi-can or a Mexi-can't?"
- "Oh, I have my dark days. I suppose that everybody does. The difference is that most people don't kill their husbands with an ax."
- "When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only 2 things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home."
- "There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries. You remember that and you'll live a long and healthy life."
- "You m-m-m-make me happy."
- "I'm not complaining. How am I complaining? When do I ever complain about you practicing the violin at 3 in the morning, or your mess, your general lack of hygiene, or the fact that you steal my clothes?"
- "I'll make you famous!"
- "No, I'm not okay. I've just been violated by a barnyard animal."
Friday, January 25, 2013
Name That Quote #2
This new interactive feature for my blog didn't work so well the first time I tried it. Gonna try again to see if I get responses. Listed below are random quotes from 20 different movies. Comment with your guesses. Answers will be posted a week from today! Good luck!