- "Oorah, Class 5506!"-The Guardian
- "Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injury, is 4 miles per hour. That gives us a radius of 6 miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, doghouse, and outhouse in that area."-The Fugitive
- "I'm the thing what lives beneath the stairs."-The Devil's Own
- "These people aren't a ragtag buncha yahoos that drink beer and run around in sheets on Saturday night. They've got money behind 'em. They've got strong pockets of community support."-Dead Bang
- "Sarge, you got any advice on how to stay alive in Vietnam?"
"Yes, I do, Private. Don't go."-Tigerland
- "What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the rum!"-Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- "You throw me idol, I throw you whip."-Raiders of the Lost Ark
- "Ladies, this is supposed to be history class, you know. Not sex education."-Kidz in the Wood
- Character 1: "So you guys usually pick up girls in the supermarket for fun?"
Character 2: "Usually, I throw 'em over my shoulder and carry 'em down a ladder."-Ladder 49
- "Sonny and my father always said when I got older, I'd understand. Well, I finally did. I learned something from those two men. I learned how to get love and give love unconditionally. You just have to accept people for what they are. I learned the greatest gift of all. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever."-A Bronx Tale
- "Any thug can kill. I need you to take your ego out of the equation."-Casino Royale (Daniel Craig version)
- "Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace."-The Boondock Saints
- "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."-Apocalypse Now
- "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!"-The Karate Kid (1984 version)
- "Look at my driver's license. Expires 1987. Look at my birthdate for cryin' out loud. I haven't even been born yet."-Back to the Future
- "Come on! We're men; we're not pinatas. And we're really hungover."-Shanghai Noon
- "I can't stand him. He gets an idea in his head, he can't get rid of it. If I stay with him much longer, I'm gonna be a stiff in a photograph. The only chance I have is to get hellbent for leather now."-Young Guns
- "Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washin' blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform. Boy, you must be outside yo' mind!"-Remember the Titans
- Bill: "What the hell did we do to deserve this?"
Chris: "Maybe it was that stripper we sent the captain on his birthday."
Bill: "I told ya we shoulda sent the woman!"-Stakeout
- "If she screws it up, she can always fix your hair so your ears don't show."-Grease
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Name That Quote #1 Answers
I'm slightly disappointed that no one really responded to this feature. However, I'll keep my word and post the answers to last week's questions.