Saturday, November 24, 2012

Name That Quote #1

Testing out a new interactive feature for my blog. Listed below are random quotes from 20 different movies. Comment with your guesses. Answers will be posted a week from today!


  1. "Oorah, Class 5506!"
  2. "Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injury, is 4 miles per hour. That gives us a radius of 6 miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, doghouse, and outhouse in that area."
  3. "I'm the thing what lives beneath the stairs."
  4. "These people aren't a ragtag buncha yahoos that drink beer and run around in sheets on Saturday night. They've got money behind 'em. They've got strong pockets of community support."
  5. Character 1: "Sarge, you got any advice on how to stay alive in Vietnam?"
    Character 2: "Yes, I do, Private. Don't go."
  6. "What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the rum!"
  7. "You throw me idol, I throw you whip."
  8. "Ladies, this is supposed to be history class, you know. Not sex education."
  9. Character 1: "So you guys usually pick up girls in the supermarket for fun?"
    Character 2: "Usually, I throw 'em over my shoulder and carry 'em down a ladder."
  10. "Sonny and my father always said when I got older, I'd understand. Well, I finally did. I learned something from those two men. I learned how to get love and give love unconditionally. You just have to accept people for what they are. I learned the greatest gift of all. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever."
  11. "Any thug can kill. I need you to take your ego out of the equation."
  12. "Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace."
  13. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
  14. "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!"
  15. "Look at my driver's license. Expires 1987. Look at my birthdate for cryin' out loud. I haven't even been born yet."
  16. "Come on! We're men; we're not pinatas. And we're really hungover."
  17. "I can't stand him. He gets an idea in his head, he can't get rid of it. If I stay with him much longer, I'm gonna be a stiff in a photograph. The only chance I have is to get hellbent for leather now."
  18. "Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washin' blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform. Boy, you must be outside yo' mind!"
  19. Character 1: "What the hell did we do to deserve this?"
    Character 2: "Maybe it was that stripper we sent the captain on his birthday."
    Character 1: "I told ya we shoulda sent the woman!"
  20. "If she screws it up, she can always fix your hair so your ears don't show."

No comments:

Post a Comment